Need a new healthy breakfast recipe? Chef Lucy breaks down a new way to make waffles and how it benefits your body
YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) - Chef Lucy with Top Mealz presents how to make high protein waffles. The nutrients in cottage cheese may help support weight loss, muscle growth, and bone health.
- ¾ cups quick cooking oats (use GF oats if needed)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions
- When draining the pasta, keep around 1 cup of the pasta water to one side
- To prepare the green sauce, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend into a smooth sauce
- Give the sauce a taste, increase the seasonings/lemon if preferred, and then combine with the pasta, mix well, and serve!
- Optionally, top with a little parmesan