How make your voice heard in the upcoming elections
Who can register?
- A citizen of the United States of America.
- A resident of Arizona.
- An individual who is 18 Years of age or older before the next Statewide General Election.
- An individual who has not been convicted of a felony or treason, if so, your civil rights have been restored.
- An individual who has not been adjudicated incompetent (A.R.S. § 14-5101)
How to register
- By filling out the voter registration form, answering all questions.
- By providing satisfactory evidence of United States Citizenship on the form or accompanied with the form.
- By signing and dating the form.
- By mailing in the form of registration to the Recorder’s Office.
- By completing the registration form at the Recorder’s Office.
- By completing the form online if you have a qualifying MVD record.
Where can I get a registration form?
- You can register to vote or update your existing registration by using the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division "Voter Registration" link if you have a "Qualifying MVD record". To have a "Qualifying MVD record" you must possess a valid Arizona Driver License, or Identification Card, with a digitized signature on file with MVD.
- Pick up a form at the Recorder’s Office.
- Pick up a form at a City or Town Clerks office.
- Pick up a form at the U.S. Post Offices.
- Pick up a form at libraries throughout Yuma County
- A registration form can be mailed to you by calling 928-373-6034 or for the hearing impaired at 928-373-6033 (TDD).
To check the status of your registration log on to the Arizona Voter Information Portal.
October 5, 2020
Voter Registration Deadline
October 7, 2020
First day for counties to mail ballots to voters (and first day of in-person early voting)
October 23, 2020
Last day to request a ballot-by-mail or sign up for PEVL
October 27, 2020
Recommended deadline to mail back your ballot
November 3, 2020
Election Day - All ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m.