Skip to Content

Two safely evacuate from bedroom fire in Yuma

Yuma Fire Department quickly extinguishes fire, two evacuated

YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) - The Yuma Fire Department (YFD) says two people were displaced after their bedroom was caught on fire, possibly due to an electrical cause.

According to YFD, a house fire was reported at the area of east 25th Place on August 12 at about 11:15 p.m.

Smoke was seen coming from the home and the origin of the fire was found to be in a bedroom.

Courtesy Yuma Fire Department.

The fire was quickly extinguished while two adults evacuated and were able to stay with other family members.

YFD says no injuries were reported.

Article Topic Follows: News
Author Profile Photo

Marcos Icahuate

Reach out to Marcos with your story ideas at marcos.icahuate@kecytv.com.

Author Profile Photo

Vince Ybarra

Vince Ybarra joined KYMA in June 2021 and is a CBS 13 anchor.

Have a story idea? Email Vince at vince.ybarra@kecytv.com.

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KYMA KECY is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content