PHOENIX (KYMA, KECY) - The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) has been notified of third-party websites offering payment services to taxpayers that haven't been received and announces to only make online payments through their official website, AZTaxes.gov and Point and Pay for card payments.
ADOR is not associated with any other third-party websites besides Point and Pay and their own official website.
The Department also mentions that they do not charge a fee to make payments through e-check but credit and debit card payments have processing service charges.
The official website, AZTaxes.gov accepts electronic individual, corporate, withholding and transaction privilege tax payments.
ADOR has made instructions for individual income payments:
- Go to AZTaxes.gov and select Make an Individual/Small Business Income Payment under Quick Links.
- Select the payment type that applies to the payment you wish to make and click “Continue.”
- Select the filing status, and click “Continue.”
- Enter the taxpayer information, and click “Continue.”
- Select the payment method, e-check or credit card, and enter the amount. If you select “credit card,” the system will redirect you to our credit card payment service provider, Point and Pay. It should not take you to any other payment service provider.
- Enter the payment information and click “Continue.”
- A payment confirmation screen will be displayed when the payment is submitted successfully. Please keep a record of the confirmation number if you have questions regarding the payment confirmation.
Transaction privilege tax payments has a similar process as the individual income payments but can be made without a login for AZTaxes.gov, select Make a Transaction Privilege and Use Tax Payment under Quick Links.
Businesses will need to know their license number and business mailing zip code.
ADOR notes that only registered business users can make an e-check payment.
They also offer tutorials to make online payments on their Taxpayer Education page.