Cave Creek man not hurt by flames
CAVE CREEK, Ariz. (KYMA, KSWT, KECY) - An Arizona man managed to escape injury when his home caught fire, in spite of the fact that he tried to battle the blaze in the buff.
Azfamily.com reports the fire broke out Tuesday morning in Cave Creek.
Rural Metro firefighters arrived to find a two-story home with flames coming from its roof. They say they found the man who lives there naked on the roof attempting to put out the fire with a garden hose.
Firefighters say the naked man refused to come down at first. They say when he finally complied, he tried to run back into the burning building. A sheriff's deputies stopped him.
It took crews more than two-hours do douse the flames. They believe the fire started in the home's chimney.