Crimes include class-six felonies
YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) - The Yuma Police Department arrested Joseph Valdez, and booked him at the Yuma County Detention Center Thursday for violating his probation orders.
Police deemed Valdez in violation of his original conviction:
- Count Three: Disorderly Conduct, a class six felony
- Count Two: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Involving Methamphetamine, a class six felony
On Thursday, October 26, 2017, Yuma courts convicted Valdez guilty for:
- Felony of Taking Contraband into Correctional Facility
- Misdemeanor of Possession or Use of Dangerous Drugs
- Felony of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon/Dangerous Instrument
- Felony of Threatening or Intimidating with Injury/Damage of Property
Valdez, 23, had previous bail bonds which exceeded $50K.